Please be advised that Aaron Manor has updated our visitation per the new guidance
set forth by the New York State Department of Health. We are pleased to announce that
we are able to increase the number of visitation appointments available as well as the
duration of these visits. These changes take effect Friday 2/26/21. Please read through
the detailed information provided regarding visitation before making your appointment.
Rules for Visitation
- All visits are by appointment only and must be scheduled in advance. Visitation
appointments can be scheduled at https://signup.com/go/XauyCvg or by calling
your loved one’s unit Social Worker or the Activity Director.
- Visitors must have a negative COVID-19 test within 7 days prior to their visit. You
may provide your own test results or be tested at Aaron Manor 30 minutes prior
to your scheduled visit. Please see our website for details.
- Visitors who provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination at least 10 days
prior to and no more than 90 days before scheduled visitation do not have to
provide a negative COVID-19 test.
- The duration of visitation appointments has been increased to 45 minutes each.
- Two visitors are allowed at each visitation appointment.
- Visitors must adhere to infection control measures, including wearing an
appropriate face mask that completely covers the nose and mouth while on site
(if you do not have a face mask, one will be provided to you); by maintaining a
social distance of at least 6 feet at all times; and by using hand sanitizer before
and after the visit.
- All visitors must be screened and complete an attestation when they arrive.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff will escort your loved one to and from the visitation area. Visitation remains
prohibited in resident rooms and care areas at this time.
- Please refrain from consuming food and drink during visitation, as well as from
passing items back and forth. Please ask for staff assistance if needed.
- Pets are not allowed to visit at this time.
- Newly admitted residents, as well as those readmitted from the hospital, must
complete a 14 day quarantine before being eligible for in person visitation.
Failure to adhere to visitation protocols may result in your prohibition from future
visits for the remainder of the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation in taking the
necessary steps to keep our residents safe.
Welcome to Aaron Manor
Aaron Manor Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a family owned and operated skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Fairport, New York.
Our mission is to provide people in our community with healthcare, customer services, support and employment to achievetheir individual best quality of life.
To redefine skilled nursing care through successful team development, use of technology, progressive service and being a strong community partner.
LIVE Social Media Updates
Why Aaron Manor
- Outstanding Team
- Individual Care
- Family Atmosphere
- Extraordinary Quality
Interested In Aaron Manor?
Are you or a loved one interested in living at Aaron Manor?
For additional information please call: (585) 377-4000, visit our
page or complete the form below to receive more infomation.
Aaron Manor provides a wide spectrum of activities and events to enhance quality of life and promote good socialization.
Join Us On Social Media